Fashion photographer position
Freelance/Temporary job - Competitive salary
Kilometre Zero is a European recreational and training services provider based out of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
We have built our business organically through social media. This is still core to our business, however we are starting to uncover the brilliant opportunities we have both as a business and a brand.
Our purpose is to empower people to step out of their comfort zone and have a taste of the life they envision by providing them with meaningful experiences.
We believe in innovation not limitation, Integrity, Drive, Accountability, Community and Quality within our Team and services.
We want to take our growing business to the next level. This is where you come in.
We are currently looking for a photographer in Rome, Italy to lead our Fashion photography workshops.
The photographer will lead, guide and support a group of people through different set up locations where different practice exercises will be explained and instructed to the participants, whether it is a group exercise or individual.
This workshop will require model(s) and MUA. While we are happy to help and assist, please note this is under the photographer's responsibility.
Competitive Salary per hour plus bonus available. Temporary Contract.
* Excellent communication skills in both Italian & English language.
* Organised individual with attention to detail.
* An interest or looking to start a career in teaching photography.
* Previous Customer experience whether it is in retail, hospitality or services, is a must.
* Previous experience working with fashion brands and/or in fashion photo shoots.
* Must own complete camera gear, props and equipment required for the workshop
* Being able to find and work with local clothing brands in exchange for prints.
* Being able to source and work with models in a professional manner.
* Good understanding of working outdoors with natural light
* Able to compromise to be available on different dates and times in advance
* Friendly manners and customer orientated attitude
* Punctual and responsible
* Previous experience leading groups/workshops, is a plus but not essential as training and support will be provided.
* Competent level of Adobe Photoshop / Lightroom / Bridge or any other image editing software
* Flexible hours. Most of our experiences don't have to fall in during regular business hours.
* Work in a different environment. An excellent opportunity to work both indoors and outdoors
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to reach out to different audiences
* Cross promotion. We are always willing to promote our team's work within our client base.
**Please include a link to your online portfolio/website in your application